Below are the details of The Veg Patch Loyalty Scheme these terms and conditions govern the collection and redemption of The Veg Patch points.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The terms set up the contract between The Veg Patch and you.
- The Veg Patch Loyalty Scheme is open to all UK residents aged 18 or above, excluding any person eligible for The Veg Patch staff discount.
- Points are issued on qualifying purchases made on The Veg Patch website.
- Points cannot be transferred from one Veg Patch Loyalty member to another.
- Points shall become invalid when the Veg Patch Loyalty account is closed and may not be subsequently redeemed.
- The Veg Patch will close any Veg Patch Loyalty account on which no points have been earned or redeemed for a continuous period of at least 12 months.
- The Veg Patch can take any action it considers appropriate if it has reason to believe that The Veg Patch Loyalty holder is abusing the scheme.
- The Veg Patch Loyalty holder must register their details and keep The Veg Patch informed of any changes. The Veg Patch cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred because of out of date details, or for delayed or undeliverable mail, email or SMS.
- These terms are subject to English law, The Veg Patch’ liability for a breach of these terms shall be limited to you. If you suffer loss as a result of such breach, our sole liability shall be to credit you with The Veg Patch Loyalty points in the event that such The Veg Patch Loyalty points were incorrectly deducted or should have been credited but were not. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising, marketing or promotional material, these terms shall prevail.
- The Veg Patch reserves the right to amend or terminate the Veg Patch Loyalty Scheme or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion any time, with or without notice.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- By registering for The Veg Patch Loyalty scheme, The Veg Patch will collect and use information about each Veg Patch Loyalty holder, including the registration details, information about the use of The Veg Patch Loyalty scheme, purchases and other information that The Veg Patch Loyalty card holder gives The Veg Patch.
- The Veg Patch may analyse The Veg Patch Loyalty holder’s information to understand shopping behaviour and to send The Veg Patch Loyalty holder information, offers and promotions for the products or services which are most likely to be of interest.
- The Veg Patch will never release a Veg Patch Loyalty holder’s personal details to any company outside The Veg Patch for mailing or marketing purposes.
COLLECTION OF THE VEG PATCH LOYALTY POINTS
- Points are awarded for every complete £1 spent on all qualifying items. You will collect 2 points per £1.00
- A 250 point bonus is rewards upon signing up to the Veg patch loyalty scheme
- Once you have collected 500 points this will reward you £10.00 to redeem on the Veg Patch website.
- A £10.00 voucher is issued with every collection of 500 points.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed signally, multi vouchers may not be used in a single trasaction.
REDEEMING THE VEG PATCH LOYALTY POINTS
- The Veg Patch Loyalty points can only be redeemed on full priced merchandise.
- The Veg Patch Loyalty holder has the option of redeeming all available points or a specific number of them at the point of purchase in multiplication of 500 points at a time.
- Balances can be checked on our website TheVegPatch.uk
- If a product is refunded, proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt, will be required to allow deduction of points from the Veg Patch Loyalty scheme.
- If a product purchased with The Veg Patch Loyalty points is returned, the number of points used for the original purchase will be credited to the Veg Patch Loyalty account. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.