Looking after you and your loved ones is our main priority here at The Veg patch, so below are some of the Covid 19 measures we have in place.
- All deliveries of stock are isolated for at least 72 hours before being processed, this includes packaging and all are unpacked wearing gloves and a face mask.
- Any returns to us which go back into stock are also isolated for at least 72 hours before they go back into stock
- All items are packed with our team member wearing gloves and a face mask. Only a few authorised team members can pick and dispatch stock.
- Whilst we are on a plastic reduction mission, if stock arrives to us in a sealed packet we will not open this when dispatching it to you. (We are working with suppliers to ensure where sealed packets are used these are recyclable or made from non-plastic material)
- We only work with recognised UK distributors such as the Royal Mail, who follow all UK government advice and can offer no contact deliveries.
- Our 60 days return policy means there is no rush with sending items back to us, but if you or a loved one is unwell and you need longer on a return, please do let us know and we will be happy to extend this for you.
- All our team know to follow government advice about self-isolating if they have Covid 19 symptoms.
We will regularly review these policies to ensure they meet all government guidelines. But if you have any concerns or questions, please do get in contact at email@example.com